Since 2015, we have been privileged to welcome you to Privee Santorini and live with you many cherished moments. Exceptional service and luxury have always been the cornerstones of our philosophy.
Looking forward to the opening of Privee Santorini in May 2021 we are taking all the necessary precautions and measures to ensure the safety of our residents & employees amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are closely monitoring all the updates coming from the Greek Ministry of Health, the Greek CDC, and the Civil Protection’s statements regarding COVID19, and we are following guidelines from these agencies and local health authorities.
By strengthening our health and safety procedures and implementing all necessary practices, we are committing to make your stay as safe as possible and the days you will spend in our hotel unforgettable.
Some of the health measures we have taken are the following:
• Our team is briefed daily on all new updates coming from the Greek Ministry of Health, the Greek CDC, and the Civil Protection’s service.
• Thorough training is provided in health and safety guidelines for all our staff.
• The use of medical masks and gloves by all members of our team is mandatory.
• The reorganization of restaurant, bar, and pool areas to ensure safety distances are maintained as proposed for the official directions.
• The sterilization of all rooms, equipment, and public areas of the hotel.
While we are all together going through these strange times, we never lose focus on what we want to achieve, and that is an optimal carefree and luxurious experience for our hotel visitors.
From social distancing, increased scheduled cleaning of public spaces, to changes in our amenities and services, we are committed to protecting your wellbeing while using our hotel and public spaces and we truly look forward to welcoming you at Privee Santorini.